Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope this finds you all well and healthy and able to enjoy time with your family and friends this Easter. I will be going to my mothers house and sharing Easter with her, possibly my Mother--in-law and her husband, a friend from the shop, and of course my husband, Troy and daughter, Brooke. I really look forward to the time together. Even though the weather has been awesome I still am in a stitching mode. I'm currently working on the 15 sided biscornu that goes with my scissor fob I just posted, a pin cube project for guild, and a Victoria Sampler project for guild. I also have about 10 other projects going which I pickup from time to time. Can't just work on one any more!!! Here's good health and happy stitching to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment